What is compassion, really?
- When does compassion happen, naturally?
- How does compassion feel?
- How does a compassionate person behave?
- Is compassion always good?
- Why is there so much emphasis on compassion in Mahayana Buddhism?
Geshe Sonam will discuss these very practical questions about compassion in this 2 hour session, including question and answer.
Register here to join with Zoom (this is a very simple and quick registration process by email), or catch them live-streamed on Facebook.
By donation, everything we are and do comes from generosity; with rejoicing and gratitude for supporters of the Dharma.