Discover the many practices that can develop our innate capacity for compassion, and extend these to develop bodhichitta – the mind of enlightenment – which is the very heart of Buddha’s teachings.
When: Tuesdays 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm Eastern Time, November 24 to March 30
Register in advance for this meeting with Zoom. After registering, you will immediately receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Discussion and meditation topics will include:
- Realizing Your Greatest Potential
- Benefits of Bodhichitta
- Methods for Developing Bodhichitta
- Recognizing All Beings as Mother
- Remembering the Kindness of All Beings
- Wishing to Repay the Kindness
- Great Love
- Summary of Sevenfold Cause and Effect
- Equalizing and Exchanging
- The Disadvantages of Self-Cherishing and the Advantages of Cherishing Others
- Tong Len: Taking and Giving
- Wishing and Engaging Bodhichitta
- The Six Perfections
- Meditation on Bodhicitta Practice
Facilitated by Dave Gould
By donation, everything we are and do comes from generosity; with rejoicing and gratitude for supporters of the Dharma.