|When: October 22 – October 27, 2020
“The topic of compassion is not at all religious business; it is important to know it is human business, it is a question of human survival.”
– His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama
Lion’s Roar and Tibet House US have announced a first-of-its-kind event: The Dalai Lama Global Vision Summit.
With the personal endorsement of the Dalai Lama himself, this historic 6-day global summit offers an unprecedented opportunity to experience the Dalai Lama’s example of wisdom, compassion, and visionary insight from an extraordinary panel of 22 Buddhist teachers, spiritual leaders, scientists, and devoted students.
Join thousands of participants from all over the world to explore the themes and interests that have defined the Dalai Lama’s life and teaching, including:
- Practicing the art of happiness even amidst great adversity
- Exploring Buddhist techniques to develop wisdom and insight into the nature of mind
- Shining a light on Tibet’s message of peace, compassion, and sustainability
- Discovering new connections between Western science and meditation
- Promoting social and cultural harmony in our own communities and around the world
- Using universal human values of kindness and generosity to build a better future
Reserve you spot here and join thousands around the world for this free online event.